Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bye bye baby, Cybil says as she walks out the door

Harry Potter 6! Saw the midnight showing! It was... greeaaaat! (channeling Tony the Tiger, in case you didn't catch that) I have a few complaints, Ginny's actress sucks (brought to my attention by Jackii), JK Rowling couldn't write romance if she was Nora Roberts (not really the movie's fault, but I thought I'd just let the world know) and there was so little time spent on the book! It played so much more of a pivotal role in the book! (I don't exactly remember why, it's been a while, but shut your mouth) But, the damned movie is named after the half-blood prince, and we don't even find out why Snape is the half-blood prince. Just: "I am the half-blood prince." What a melodramatic scene! Everyone practically peed their pants in the book, but this was just like oh, ps, im teh half-blood prinz kthx luv you bai. It means nothing because we didn't discover anything! And maybe it was explained in the next novel, but I doubt it! I mean, it's named after Snape... so... so don't screw up that scene. but it's too late. Anywayyys. Jackii, I still love Snape.

The lady playing Bellatrix is an amazing actor. Like, you want to rip Bellatrix's sorry little [deleted] pansy-ass [deleted]-licking-[deleted] bloody [deleted] spit-mouth head off, but at the same time you're like damn... she's good. But really, watching this movie alone, I'm going to be screaming at the TV. I get intense watching movies or even TV (and cry babyish) and I had some trouble resisting screaming even there. Really. like... "Have some respect for the dead! He's dead! He has been murdered, you [deleted]!" etc. And more intense. Trust me, it would be pretty vile. I could strangle her myself, in any case.

Ah, the scene during the dance/party. When Snape was yelling at Draco, and Draco was making that weird scowl but I might just break down in tears face? Totally thought they were gonna kiss. Like not even being a freaky fangirl, I was totally expecting them to just lock lips, there. Heck, if I was that close I'd kiss him. I can see it now... "Professor McGonagall, Angela's trying to jump on Professor Snape again!" *ahem* What!? Anyways. If I was in Hogwarts, I'd do my very best to become deeply involved in a taboo student-teacher romance with him. True story. But, uhm, going back to the movie, when Snape took him out into the hall? Totally 17 Again.

And, of course, I cried. When Draco was crying I cried with him, and when Harry was yelling at Snape while following him. I don't want to give away the ending for all three of you who didn't read the book.

Ah yes, and I went with Jackii and CJ, which was very fun! Jackii made butter beer which most likely made me a diabetic, but it was good. She made mead too, but i didn't try it. I slept over her place afterwards, and Sarah came later too, but I was out like a light by then.

My next-door neighbor sat next to me in the theater too... Kind of awkward, cause he hardly even said hi.... more awkward at the end when I sat up and my skirt popped up to a hair from showing off my undies. Never wear a skirt in a movie theater. I'm going as Snape next time.

There was a guy dressed as the Whomping Willow. When he came in he announced "I am the Whomping Willow and I just made this costume five minutes ago in the parking lot!" LOL. His outfit was basically a tree branch (or maybe it was from a bush) sticking out of a towel tucked around his neck. Wheeee.

2 comments:

  1. That actress IS fantastic, though I haven't seen this movie.

    And yes, I'm that loser who commented on almost all of your posts =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, you're not a loser, you're the one who recognizes my awesomnisity.

    ReplyDelete