Monday, November 30, 2009

Pats on the back for me!!! And ICE CREAM!

I have completed NanoWrimo! At 50578 words (51029, according to Word's word counter) and 129 pages I am DONE! YAY ME. Oh look at how cool I am. Now I can actually do things again. "Sorry I applied late to your college, but I wrote a 50,000+ word long story YOU JERK!" Maybe I won't put it quite that way... Anyway. I'll probably get back to writing in two or three days (as I know you've been waiting on the edge of your seat for updates from me). I need to take a break for a while. Catch up on my Harvest Moon playing, you know, the important stuff...

4 comments:

  1. You are an example to the human race, Angela :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you! According to Marky Mark I was the only student who hit the marker this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Really?! That's even more impressive. Congratulations, Ang!

    ReplyDelete