Sunday, February 28, 2010

We're all damned

Tonight is the last night among the living, as tomorrow the novel-writing madness shall begin and I shall kill myself, as I will also have drama club kicking into high gear, I'll have at least two essays and two health projects due and also I'm supposed to do three hours of volunteer work for health class which is kind of BS since I've clocked over 100+ hours over the last four years. Just saying. Anyway, should this be my last post among the living, get a Video Ouija game so we can still talk. God, that baby never shuts up, does it!?

5 comments:

  1. Haha, who do you have for health? Because, during my senior health, we had a debate and we all did so well the Welch was just like, "Okay. As a prize, no community service requirement!" THANKS WELCH!

    Video Ouija game? HUH?! WHAT BABY?! Ang, if I didn't know you better, I'd think you were on something....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whaaaat! Carter would be my hero if he did that. He better do that now!

    It's this episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Meatwad has a videogame version of a Ouija board and Masta Shake kills himself so he can be on it and scare Meatwad, but the only other ghost is a dead baby and it never stops crying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not doing well in the "Convincing Emma you're not on drugs" department...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I didn't make it up. The cartoon Network guys did.

    ReplyDelete